- PEMIMPIN PAPUA MERDEKA MENYERAHKAN PETISI DAN DEKLARASI PAPUA BARAT KEPADA PERDANA MENTRI INGGRIS Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP Tanggal 1 Desember 2008
- BENDERA BANGSA PAPUA BARAT BERKIBAR SELAMA 4 (EMPAT) HARI BERTURUT-TURUT DI JANTUNG KOTA OXFORD - ENGLAND
- DEMONSTRASI PENDUKUNG PAPUA MERDEKA DI INGGRIS DI DEPAN KEDUTAAN BESAR INDONESIA DI LONDON TANGGAL 1 DESEMBER 2008
- DEKLARASI PAPUA BARAT DILUNCURKAN DI GEDUNG PARLEMEN INGGRIS PORTCULLIS HOUSE OLEH INTERNATIONAL PARLIAMENTARIANS FOR WEST PAPUA TGL 1 DESEMBER 2008
- LONG MARCH FOR JUSTICE MEMPERINGATI HARI NASIONAL BANGSA PAPUA BARAT TGL 1 DESEMBER 2008 DI LONDON OLEH PARA PENDUKUNG DAN SIMPATISAN PAPUA MERDEKA
- PELUNCURAN INTERNASIONAL PARLEMENTARIAN UNTUK PAPUA BARAT DI HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT INGGRIS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Republic of Vanuatu
Dispela toktok i stap insait long mama agriment we i setim ap MSG we i tok olgeta lida imas gat consensus oa wanbel longen.
Solomon Islands, Vanuatu na ol FLNKS blong New Caledonia i laik long West Papua we i nau gat Observer status tasol, long kamap olsem full memba long MSG.
Tupela narapela memba, Papua New Guinea na Fiji ino wanbel long West Papua i kamap full memba.
Praim Minista blong Vanuatu Charlot Salwai na FLNKS Lida Victor Tutugoro ibin toktok long dispela isiu wantaim Chairman blong MSG, Solomon Islands Praim Minista Manasseh Sogavare long Port Vila dispela wik.
Mr Sogavare i nau wok long raun igo long toktok wantaim ol MSG lida.
A series of Melanesian Spearhead Group meetings are taking place this week in Vanuatu’s capital to look at the group’s membership guidelines.
Last month, the MSG secretariat scheduled this week’s meeting in Port Vila for leaders of its members to discuss a West Papuan bid for full membership.
However there will not be a leaders summit component at this week’s meetings, with the expectation that they will now meet early in the new year.
But today in Vila, MSG senior officials met, and tomorrow the group’s foreign ministers are to meet, to discuss the findings of a constitutional committee that has reviewed MSG rules on membership.
It’s understood there won’t be a decision on the full membership application by the United Liberation Movement for West Papua this week.
In a sign of the sensitivity around the issue within the MSG, leaders have this year deferred a number of summits where West Papuan membership was a priority item.
The Sub-Committee on Legal and Institutional Issues was tasked by MSG leaders at their Honiara summit in July to clarify guidelines for observer, associate and full membership in the group.
The MSG’s five full members – Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia’s FLNKS Kanaks Movement – have been divided over whether to grant full membership to West Papuans.
The United Liberation Movement for West Papua was granted observer status in the MSG last year but its bid for full membership has been deferred pending clarity on the guidelines.
The Liberation Movement’s leaders, including Octo Mote, Benny Wenda, Rex Rumakiek and Jacob Rumbiak are in Port Vila for this week’s meetings.
Representatives of Indonesia, which has associate member status at the MSG, are also present.