- PEMIMPIN PAPUA MERDEKA MENYERAHKAN PETISI DAN DEKLARASI PAPUA BARAT KEPADA PERDANA MENTRI INGGRIS Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP Tanggal 1 Desember 2008
- BENDERA BANGSA PAPUA BARAT BERKIBAR SELAMA 4 (EMPAT) HARI BERTURUT-TURUT DI JANTUNG KOTA OXFORD - ENGLAND
- DEMONSTRASI PENDUKUNG PAPUA MERDEKA DI INGGRIS DI DEPAN KEDUTAAN BESAR INDONESIA DI LONDON TANGGAL 1 DESEMBER 2008
- DEKLARASI PAPUA BARAT DILUNCURKAN DI GEDUNG PARLEMEN INGGRIS PORTCULLIS HOUSE OLEH INTERNATIONAL PARLIAMENTARIANS FOR WEST PAPUA TGL 1 DESEMBER 2008
- LONG MARCH FOR JUSTICE MEMPERINGATI HARI NASIONAL BANGSA PAPUA BARAT TGL 1 DESEMBER 2008 DI LONDON OLEH PARA PENDUKUNG DAN SIMPATISAN PAPUA MERDEKA
- PELUNCURAN INTERNASIONAL PARLEMENTARIAN UNTUK PAPUA BARAT DI HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT INGGRIS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Tok Pisin
Dispela toktok i stap insait long mama agriment we i setim ap MSG we i tok olgeta lida imas gat consensus oa wanbel longen.
Solomon Islands, Vanuatu na ol FLNKS blong New Caledonia i laik long West Papua we i nau gat Observer status tasol, long kamap olsem full memba long MSG.
Tupela narapela memba, Papua New Guinea na Fiji ino wanbel long West Papua i kamap full memba.
Praim Minista blong Vanuatu Charlot Salwai na FLNKS Lida Victor Tutugoro ibin toktok long dispela isiu wantaim Chairman blong MSG, Solomon Islands Praim Minista Manasseh Sogavare long Port Vila dispela wik.
Mr Sogavare i nau wok long raun igo long toktok wantaim ol MSG lida.
Papua Merdeka News (PMNews) welcomes the legal instrument for West Papua independence movement called “Undang-Undang Revolusi West Papua – UURWP” (or West Papua Revolution/ Transitional Constitution) that helps organise and establish legal basis for the struggle for Independence of West Papua as a sovereign nation-state in near future.
After being proposed by various organisations fighting for West Papua independence, including proposal from the West Papua Revolutionary Army (WPRA) as mentioned previously, the West Papua National Parliament (Nieuw Guinea Raad) Chairperson, Buchtar Tabuni has released a what the PNWP Calls “Undang-Undang Revolusi West Papua” (UURWP) that has taken into force since the day it is passed by the parliament.
Since 13 September 2016 the Revolutionary Constitution by WPRA has taken into force, and since 19 September 2016 the same constitution is legally endorsed by West Papua National Parliament and has taken into force on the same day of its signing by the Parliament Chairperson
There is only one task as the order of the Constitution to be carried out right now, according to the PNWP office, i.e., the formation of West Papua Provisional Government or West Papua Transitional Government based on the Constitution that has been issued by the parliament.
According to the constitution, three months (30) days have been given by the constitution (1) for West Papua National Parliament to Legally Sign the Constitution and (2) for the Parliament to order the ULMWP (United Liberation Movement for West Papua) as the political/executive body to form a West Papua Transitional Government. Only within days, PNWP has signed the Constitution, which means it remains one more mandate to be fulfilled by the ULMWP, i.e., to form the provisional government.
According to the Secretariat-General of West Papua Revolutionary Army (WPRA), and the office of West Papua National Parliament,
It is important to notice that the Constitution Officially Declares “Tok Pisin” as the Official Language of West Papua Revolution.
From the Collective Editorial Board of West Papua Online News Group,
We Welcome the West Papua Revolution Constitution,
the legal basis that will lead the United Liberation Movement for West Papua to form a Transitional Government, a constitution that will guard the West Papua Independence Movement, until Indonesia colonial power is out from Melanesian soil.